Shannon 53/365
This is a snapshot from inside Second Life. For those of you that don't know
what Second Life is, it's an online 3D world. I've been in Second Life since
2004 and as an artist, it's one of my favorite places to create. This is a
winery I built there with a good friend of mine who recently moved to wine
country in Calfornia! . I love it because it's relaxing and pretty.
what Second Life is, it's an online 3D world. I've been in Second Life since
2004 and as an artist, it's one of my favorite places to create. This is a
winery I built there with a good friend of mine who recently moved to wine
country in Calfornia! . I love it because it's relaxing and pretty.
4 comments:
It is beautiful! I keep thinking I should check out Second Life, but with my World of Warcraft addiction... and RL... I just haven't had time! LOL
I'm in SL as well!! In fact my boyfriend and I met there a little more than 2 years ago now.
That looks like a gorgeous spot!
that's beautiful! I've never done anything with 'virtual worlds', mostly because i don't have the time, but WOW!
wait... I know this place!! ;-)
Post a Comment