REGINA 57/365


It's a cheat, yes, but today, reading my emails, I thought of this
piece I made last week for a friend. It is my prayer for each of you,
especially those whose souls are aching.

Namaste

6 comments:

Anonymous October 28, 2009 at 4:59 PM  

Thank you for that. I needed it.

Edge October 28, 2009 at 5:17 PM  

Namaste! Bex

~ J ~ October 28, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

I needed it as well.....beautiful!

adrienne October 28, 2009 at 7:34 PM  

thank you- it made me smile :) and i learned something new about prayer.

Linda October 28, 2009 at 9:45 PM  

That's exactly the prayer I need this week. Thank you.

Anonymous October 28, 2009 at 9:47 PM  

This is exactly what I needed this week. You helped me get over a hump I have been struggling with.

Thank you Regina.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP