Sarah 53/365


I sat down and worked for an hour this morning on Photographic State, got up and went to get some more tea started and take a trip to the bathroom because tea apparently moves right through me, and didn't notice the thick snow falling until 10 minutes later when I came back to work some more.

I am obviously not paying attention today.

3 comments:

Kirsten October 23, 2009 at 5:14 PM  

wow winter has clearly hit you guys too!

Bridget October 23, 2009 at 10:33 PM  

Jaysus! I'm not sure where you live but damm it seems early for that kind of snow.

Anonymous October 24, 2009 at 7:57 AM  

Bridget, I am in Minnesota, and really fall is following the pattern it has been for the last five years at least.

It is WAY to early for this kind of snow.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP