Sarah Two 57/365
So, I pulled up in the church parking lot to take this picture and a woman
had pulled into the church lot. She clearly worked there. She stopped in her
tracks to watch me take this picture though, as if I was going to vandalize
the sign in plain daylight.
But really, has no one who works in that church noticed what is VERY VERY
WRONG with this sign? Do you see it?
13 comments:
Your should be you're.
Missed the apostrophe and the E there sport. :D
grammar check!
Well, there's the grammar problem, but I think that the bigger problem is the lack of charity and of 'whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers...' attitude
owie. My eyes. You're vs. your is a BIG pet peeve of mine!
the whole your/you're thing is one of my pet peeves!
Well since God is watching do you think he is irked by the bad grammer??
I find it odd that the Pastor is ok with this sign. Its so against what the church taught me as a child (dont go now....I have issues with the church...sorry)
Why am I picturing Dana Carvey's Church Lady as the one who wrote and hung this sign?
Wow. They are spending a lot of time worrying about their parking aren't they?
Makes me suspect that their souls could use a little burnishing....
No kidding. The typo is bad enough, but the smarmy attitude doesn't seem all that Christian to me.
Very interesting...
I don't go to this church (or any church for that matter), but I will say this is one of the parking spots furthest from the door, so it's not a "special" spot... But...
The grammar bugs me and I think it's weird. Very very weird.
Apparently god doesn't have a grammar and spell checker!
Well, I'd hate to think what that church might profess about the state of my messy house or late library books if they bring God's eyes into parking issues.
The whole "God is watching" thing..it's just sort of "ewwww"
I mean...about a parking spot, of all things!
Post a Comment