Cool shot. Feels eerie
This wins my favorite pic of the day award. Cool and errie for sure.....EEK!!
woot! it was a kick-ass storm!
This is such a cool picture. Did you have to use a tripod?
Yeah, definitely errie is the perfect word to describe this shot.
I love the one little light glowing in the window. "Something wicked this way comes."
I never even saw that!! I just tried to stand still(grin)
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
7 comments:
Cool shot. Feels eerie
This wins my favorite pic of the day award. Cool and errie for sure.....EEK!!
woot! it was a kick-ass storm!
This is such a cool picture. Did you have to use a tripod?
Yeah, definitely errie is the perfect word to describe this shot.
I love the one little light glowing in the window. "Something wicked this way comes."
I never even saw that!! I just tried to stand still(grin)
Post a Comment