Adrienne 62/365


super boring picture of what i did all day...

4 comments:

Bridget November 2, 2009 at 2:51 PM  

you know what? I wish I was home cleaning. I sitting on my ass all day at the office and will go home to a messy house. ;-)

AMmom78 November 2, 2009 at 3:16 PM  

I am with Bridget on this one. All I could think of last night when I should have been sleeping was that I needed to ditch work sometime this week just to clean.

adrienne November 2, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

i have so darn much nervous energy to get out, i'll come over and clean BOTH of your houses this week! :)

RobinTwo November 3, 2009 at 7:16 AM  

Adrienne!! Mine too please!!!! But yah, I know what you mean about nervous energy. The perfect motivation for cleaning. It has to feel good to get that all done though.......

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP