Sarah Two 62/365


I'm not a runner, which is why I'm pretty proud of this. I will never be a
long distance runner - usually, I can get maybe 3.5 miles before I pretty
much feel like keeling over. Today, I was exhausted after one mile, but
managed to make it to two miles. When I was done I realized why I was so
tired - I usually run quite a bit slower than this.

Today was a new "best mile" time.

Now, where did I put that Halloween candy?

6 comments:

Bridget November 2, 2009 at 2:49 PM  

That's awesome - good for you! An 8 minute mile seems very fast for a non-runner!

Marie November 2, 2009 at 2:53 PM  

Go you!

Sheila November 2, 2009 at 3:18 PM  

good for you! what iPhone app is that -- it looks like one that could actually 'help' me, instead of one that allows me to waste time!!

RobinTwo November 2, 2009 at 4:04 PM  

Hell! Thats EXCELLENT if you ask me. I'm not a runner either, but took it up a little a few years back. It took me half the summer just to keep actually running each stretch of a mile without walking a bit. I think it still took me like 50 minutes to do 4 miles. There's something wrong with me. LOL!!

sarah two November 2, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

Sheila - this is the Nike Plus app - which I love - I bought the sensor for my shoe and it "talks" to my phone. Pretty darn cool.

I used the Couch to 5K app to get me in the habit of running in the first place - a 9 week program to get you eased up to running the 5K. Pretty effective, because I've NEVER been a runner, EVER.

Sheila November 3, 2009 at 10:22 AM  

thanks Sarah. A girlfriend of mine was telling me about the Couch to 5k book, so it must be a sign. i've got to get moving!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP