Andrea 73/365


The reason I took this particular photo is: it didn't require me getting up
off the couch! I have been SO SO SO lazy the last week or so. Lifetime has
been showing Grey's Anatomy (the only t.v. show I faithfully watch) from the
very beginning from 6:00 - 9:00. So, pretty much from 6-9 I am laying on
the couch watching t.v. I have a DVR - and I need to just record it because
my house is beginning to suffer from my laziness! Even my photo taking
abilities are suffering! Although, I think this captures Fibe's personality
pretty well. She is always happy and looking for the next opportunity to
play. In this one, I imagine her thinking....did someone say "ball?"

2 comments:

Anonymous November 13, 2009 at 7:40 AM  

FIBE!!!!! This pic definitely embodies Fibe's personality. And she's so sweet..frito feet and all.

The Courteous Chihuahua November 15, 2009 at 8:48 AM  

Yeh, she looks like something just got her attention. Cute!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP