Sheila 73/365


Four years ago today, I married the sweetest man I know. He is funny, and
kind, and thoughtful. He's a good listener, likes to empty the dishwasher,
and always thinks of me first. I think I'm pretty lucky. I would marry him
all over again.

9 comments:

Bridget November 12, 2009 at 6:08 PM  

Happy Anniversary!

Vixen November 12, 2009 at 6:34 PM  

Awwwww...Happy Anniversary!

RobinTwo November 12, 2009 at 7:35 PM  

What a darling picture of you two!! xoxox

Maureen November 12, 2009 at 10:58 PM  

Congratulations! For then and for now :-)

nicole from envisage November 13, 2009 at 5:22 AM  

Congratulations! What a great picture!

Anonymous November 13, 2009 at 7:41 AM  

Happy Anniversary! Lovely photo and the frame is great! Hope you have many more to come!

Bj in Dallas November 13, 2009 at 8:22 AM  

i concur, you two are perfect together and meant to be
congrats!

The Courteous Chihuahua November 15, 2009 at 8:45 AM  

That's such a cute picture. Congratulations!

AMmom78 November 16, 2009 at 11:49 AM  

That is so sweet! Very cute picture. Happy Anniversary.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP