Robin Two 73/365


Blaaaahhh............... :{ Still sick...

Time to get out of these raggidy red jammies that I've been living in for
the last day and a half and get cleaned up...... Heading to the doctor for
some drugs..............

6 comments:

Bridget November 12, 2009 at 6:09 PM  

You look awful cute for a sick girl!! Hope you feel better soon.

The Courteous Chihuahua November 12, 2009 at 8:08 PM  

Love the jammies!!!

Anonymous November 13, 2009 at 7:41 AM  

Yeah, I love those jammies! I hope you are feeling better.

Kirsten November 13, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

I hope you feel better!

On another note. my husband has those same pajamas LOL

RobinTwo November 13, 2009 at 10:11 AM  

Love my jammies. xox I used to call them my "Pa Ingalls pajamas". Isn't that want Michael Landon wore on Little House on the Prairie? And the best part.......they have a trap door in the back so you dont actually have to take them all the way off to to go to the bathroom. Ha!

Anonymous November 13, 2009 at 11:25 AM  

That- is SO awesome!!! hehehe trapdoor to do your business!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP