your pups are so cute!
the one looks like he/she is yelling at the other -- and the other is so trying to ignore it!
"I told you I wanted Taco Bell, not Wendy's!!"
This is hilarious! So many stories could start with this photo!
Ringo!!!! What cha doin dude? Good to see ya!! xoxo
To me, it looks like that little dog is going to devour that drink. Or, is guarding it, so no one else can.Very cute puppies.
It does look like the one is yelling at the other - like an old married couple!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
7 comments:
your pups are so cute!
the one looks like he/she is yelling at the other -- and the other is so trying to ignore it!
"I told you I wanted Taco Bell, not Wendy's!!"
This is hilarious! So many stories could start with this photo!
Ringo!!!! What cha doin dude? Good to see ya!! xoxo
To me, it looks like that little dog is going to devour that drink. Or, is guarding it, so no one else can.
Very cute puppies.
It does look like the one is yelling at the other - like an old married couple!
Post a Comment