Bridget 62/365


My baby at the train station. Wait. She's a grown woman. How'd that
happen?

13 comments:

Gaylynn November 2, 2009 at 2:25 PM  

Everytime is see a black & white photo, I promise myself that I am going to do some shot is b&w, but I never do. I love this. And how is it that our precious ones grow up so fast?

Sheila November 2, 2009 at 3:20 PM  

very, very cool shot --

The Courteous Chihuahua November 2, 2009 at 3:38 PM  

Great shot Looks like an advertisement for something really hip and cool (meaning I would not be their demographic!).

RobinTwo November 2, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

This totally looks staged or something. Like a set for a movie. Way cool pic......

Wendy November 2, 2009 at 4:14 PM  

Love this shot!

nicole from envisage November 2, 2009 at 4:17 PM  

Great pic!!!

adrienne November 2, 2009 at 4:24 PM  

this is GORGEOUS! you are so talented bridget!

Linda November 2, 2009 at 6:21 PM  

Perfect caption for an awesome shot. I can so relate.

Bridget November 2, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

Wow, thanks ladies!! The shot was unplanned and I just started snapping away as she walked towards me. This was the only one that was in focus. AND, I am love with the sepia setting on my camera right now. ;-)

RobinTwo November 2, 2009 at 7:09 PM  

Oh yea, I just realized I didn't pick my favorite pic of the day for day 62. This wins :)

Anonymous November 3, 2009 at 7:39 AM  

Very nice shot. If everybody wouldn't get bored with it, i'd shoot everything in b&w or sepia.

mama_gretch November 3, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

There's one for art show. Siena needs to start her supermodel career now too.

Bridget November 3, 2009 at 12:56 PM  

Gretchen, when you come to boston my stuff will be in the gallery so you can see it hanging!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP