i so want a pair of these... i'm afraid i'll never actually wear them though. dan LOVES his- and you gotta love a man in cowboy boots :)
I love Zappos! I can't imagine buying boots from them ~ afraid of the fit. But I know they have a great return policy. I beat you can hardly wait to wear them.
way sexy! i'm like adrienne. i want a pair, but i'd probably never wear them. sigh
you will be so hawt in these!!!
Awesome boots. And yes, I love Zappos. My credit cards? Not so much. ;)
Ride 'em cowgirl. Those are hott.
I will wear them every weekend of the entire winter w/ my bootcut jeans. That's how I roll, y'all. ;-) Can't wait to beat them up!
oooooh love them!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
8 comments:
i so want a pair of these... i'm afraid i'll never actually wear them though. dan LOVES his- and you gotta love a man in cowboy boots :)
I love Zappos! I can't imagine buying boots from them ~ afraid of the fit. But I know they have a great return policy. I beat you can hardly wait to wear them.
way sexy! i'm like adrienne. i want a pair, but i'd probably never wear them. sigh
you will be so hawt in these!!!
Awesome boots. And yes, I love Zappos. My credit cards? Not so much. ;)
Ride 'em cowgirl. Those are hott.
I will wear them every weekend of the entire winter w/ my bootcut jeans. That's how I roll, y'all. ;-) Can't wait to beat them up!
oooooh love them!
Post a Comment