MmMmMmMm... Papa Murphy's. I LOVE that place.
Me toooooo. I like the Chicken Garlic with bacon (it's got a white sauce instead of red.)I think I'll go get one tonight. I'm going to get a fat ass, and I blame you.
I've always thought about getting those but never have. Hope you enjoy it!
I eat Papa Murphy's all the time. They are the perfect dinner saver!
oh wow! it is so good! i only had it once! i really wish i could still eat pizza!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
MmMmMmMm... Papa Murphy's. I LOVE that place.
Me toooooo. I like the Chicken Garlic with bacon (it's got a white sauce instead of red.)
I think I'll go get one tonight. I'm going to get a fat ass, and I blame you.
I've always thought about getting those but never have. Hope you enjoy it!
I eat Papa Murphy's all the time. They are the perfect dinner saver!
oh wow! it is so good! i only had it once! i really wish i could still eat pizza!
Post a Comment