do you just lie in wait for the perfect picture taking opportunities to present themselves??? :)
The red lights are long in the morning...I love watching pedestrians. ;-) CLICK!
perfect!! may be my favorite today!!
ha! i knew this was yours before i even saw your name!
Seriously girl, you got the knack. :)
LOL cute!
I'd love to know the story behind the guy with the baby... what's wifey doing, important meeting? High profile trial? Ran off with the pool boy?
Amazing Amazing and AMAZING! So MUCH here in what deceptively appears to be a simple photo at first. Wow. LOVE it!
Again, I already picked a fav pic for today, but then I came to this. In combination with the caption.......way cool! Love it! Ties for my fav pic of the day for 65.
This is a wonderful photo. So many stories could come from this image. Very nice!
Again, your shots look like they should be ads for something!
I love this.
Very excellent! Bex
That is the greatest shot! You really do have a photo-eye. You always catch things at just the right moment.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
14 comments:
do you just lie in wait for the perfect picture taking opportunities to present themselves??? :)
The red lights are long in the morning...I love watching pedestrians. ;-) CLICK!
perfect!! may be my favorite today!!
ha! i knew this was yours before i even saw your name!
Seriously girl, you got the knack. :)
LOL cute!
I'd love to know the story behind the guy with the baby... what's wifey doing, important meeting? High profile trial? Ran off with the pool boy?
Amazing Amazing and AMAZING! So MUCH here in what deceptively appears to be a simple photo at first. Wow. LOVE it!
Again, I already picked a fav pic for today, but then I came to this. In combination with the caption.......way cool! Love it! Ties for my fav pic of the day for 65.
This is a wonderful photo. So many stories could come from this image. Very nice!
Again, your shots look like they should be ads for something!
I love this.
Very excellent! Bex
That is the greatest shot! You really do have a photo-eye. You always catch things at just the right moment.
Post a Comment