Marie 65/365


The kids hate it when I do this. I give them a few days of keeping in their
sacks as "theirs" then I get sick of seeing the sacks lying around and I put
it in a community bowl. I hate how possessive they get over "their" candy so
I put them back in their respective kid places and remind them that nothing
is theirs. It's mine. It's up to their behavior if I choose to share.

8 comments:

Andrea November 5, 2009 at 2:27 PM  

looks like they got some good loot! i've never seen tiny boxes of junior mints!

sarah two November 5, 2009 at 2:44 PM  

SMART MOM.

(and how nice that someone gave out peanut butter crackers - i've never seen anyone do that).

Bridget November 5, 2009 at 2:52 PM  

Way to rule the roost!

adrienne November 5, 2009 at 3:14 PM  

what a great idea!

Anonymous November 5, 2009 at 3:22 PM  

Rock on mama and pass the damn candy bowl to me!

RobinTwo November 5, 2009 at 3:59 PM  

Damn, there is still a lot of good stuff left for one week post Halloween. *oink* I totaly agree with your theory. Whenever the boys get like that I say, "do you got a job?" They say "No" I say, well, when you do, you can go BUY one and it will be yours. Otherwise it's MINE or DAD'S. lol :}

Marie November 5, 2009 at 5:42 PM  

I thought for sure I'd catch heck for being mean!

Anonymous November 6, 2009 at 1:07 AM  

Good for you. I do the same thing - but I really like the way you explain the reasoning!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP