I always love your pictures, and this one is no exception!Bex
Thanks Bex! I love your's too, especially the close ups.
You know Bridge, I think you could take a picture of a pile of dog turds and it would still be a good picture......
Robin2, HOLY CRAP THAT IS FUNNY. No pun intended on the crap part. And you are right!
I'll see if I can find a big, steaming pile of poop to test your theory!! ;-)
Simply lovely.
Great photography !
again, gorgeous as always!!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
8 comments:
I always love your pictures, and this one is no exception!
Bex
Thanks Bex! I love your's too, especially the close ups.
You know Bridge, I think you could take a picture of a pile of dog turds and it would still be a good picture......
Robin2, HOLY CRAP THAT IS FUNNY. No pun intended on the crap part. And you are right!
I'll see if I can find a big, steaming pile of poop to test your theory!! ;-)
Simply lovely.
Great photography !
again, gorgeous as always!!
Post a Comment