Laura 69/365


I finally watched Twilight. I was starting to feel like the only person on
earth who hadn't seen it.

9 comments:

Anonymous November 9, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

No Laura you aren't the only one. I've not seen it. Should I?

Heather November 9, 2009 at 1:49 PM  

Haven't seen it. haven't read it. don't plan to.

The Courteous Chihuahua November 9, 2009 at 1:59 PM  

Ditto to Heather's comment.

Anonymous November 9, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

read it, watched it, wouldn't wish it on anybody.

Pam November 9, 2009 at 4:10 PM  

Sarah - I totally agree. My mom & sister in law are trying to get me to see the next one. No thank you.

syene November 9, 2009 at 4:27 PM  

I've not watched it either. I also have no desire to. But I'm not against a really good vampire story now and then!

Anonymous November 9, 2009 at 4:33 PM  

Syene, I LOVE a good vampire story. Key word being good.

Jacelyn loved the books but she hated the first movie and told me already she will not see the second movie solely because Vanessa Hudgins is in it. The girls got principles!

Laura November 9, 2009 at 4:51 PM  

Don't bother seeing it or reading it. My two cents. Oh wait, here come a few more nickles...

UGH what are they teaching the next generation of young women about love and healthy relationships?!??!? This is not a healthy romance story and *%$# mad *&^% no words...trouble expressing....

Done now.

Amber November 10, 2009 at 12:42 AM  

You weren't missing much. ;)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP