Jennifer Lea 69/365


We all went to the family flu shot clinic at Gabriel's pediatrician's
office. We all got our normal flu shots for the year. I'm still waiting on
my doctor's office to get the H1N1 shot in. I'm asthmatic, diabetic, and
have a compromised immune system, and somehow I can't for the life of me get
an H1N1 shot. How messed up is that?

1 comments:

Dawn November 8, 2009 at 7:36 PM  

They started giving them to pregnant women this week here, the week before it was people at the hospitals. The schedule has gotten pushed back so far that about 1/3rd of Em's school has gotten it and is out sick with suspected cases.

By the time her age group is eligible ( mid December) she will either have had it OR developed immunity.

And Terrance was confirmed on Friday as an H1N1, so the odds are that we must either be immune OR about to come down with it.

I passed up my shot at the hospital two weeks ago ( I work in a research facility attached to a cardiac facility) specifically because I wanted people who were "more vulnerable" than I am to get their shots first. I'd give you mine if I could....

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP