Dawn 78/365


My Rabbit Hat got here, and I love it!

6 comments:

El mundo de Claudia November 18, 2009 at 12:26 PM  

ADORABLE!!!!! Looks grey and pink, am I right? OMG I love it!

Dawn November 18, 2009 at 12:31 PM  

Yep - With a flower on my ear to show I am a girl bunny! The quilter custom made it for me, but I am sure she could do any color....

Laura November 18, 2009 at 3:01 PM  

That is an awesome hat!!

Edge November 18, 2009 at 3:54 PM  

I love it and you look fabulous and funky! Bex

Jen from Inside My Head November 18, 2009 at 5:10 PM  

Very cute!

littletanmouse November 19, 2009 at 2:15 AM  

Wow, your eyes look really pretty in this picture, the hat is super cute too!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP