Marie 78/365


I got these packs of gum in the mail this week from a darling girl. She
said I could regift them. I'm giving the shut the hell up pack to my boss
tomorrow. Or rather just leaving it on his desk.

12 comments:

Andrea November 18, 2009 at 12:05 PM  

tooo funny!

Sheila November 18, 2009 at 2:45 PM  

where did these come from? these are the perfect stocking stuffers!

Mara Wolman November 18, 2009 at 2:50 PM  

How hilarious! What a clever, witty and pretty friend. Wait, how would I know that...

RobinTwo November 18, 2009 at 3:10 PM  

LOL!

S3XinthePantry November 18, 2009 at 4:15 PM  

Oh, where do you get these?

Mara Wolman November 18, 2009 at 4:41 PM  

I bought them at a store in Aspen called Sashae, but I have seen them many places. Maybe Marie will let us know what it says on the side of the box...

Mara Wolman November 18, 2009 at 4:53 PM  

http://www.perpetualkid.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=3822&dc=rss

They are cheaper here than at Sashae! Had I known....but I suppose Marie's worth it. Wait, can she read this...?

Laura November 18, 2009 at 6:35 PM  

Have you all ever been to the Archie McPhee website? I'm assuming it's ArchieMcPhee.com or some such thing. Or you can google Archie McPhee. You won't be sorry. I'm guessing Stehpie's world traveling rubber chicken (seen in previous photos) came from there. I'm not sure about these specific gums, but I know they've got some crazy gum and tons of other crazy awesome stuff.

Marie November 18, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

Oddly enough I've also seen them at Schulers Book Store.

sarah two November 18, 2009 at 8:31 PM  

I got a pack of "Shut the Hell Up" as a gift from a friend of mine. :) Love it.

Mara Wolman November 19, 2009 at 7:30 AM  

Schuler? Aren't they secretly (or maybe not secretly) a Xtian book store? Huh. Well good for them.

Kirsten November 19, 2009 at 11:04 AM  

LOL those are awesome!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP