I adore the goggles. It makes the whole scene.
Erica, I keep meaning to tell you that I told my son about a Ramen sandwich and now it's his favorite snack.I blame you for all the little bits of ramen noodles around my house. :DAmanda
Oh, that is just priceless! I love it!
My kids spent hours playing in the big jacuzzi tub. They grow up way too fast!
Erica, Can I come over and take a bath at your house? Those bubbles look amazing! Love the goggles! xo
They are adorable; chillin'!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 comments:
I adore the goggles. It makes the whole scene.
Erica, I keep meaning to tell you that I told my son about a Ramen sandwich and now it's his favorite snack.
I blame you for all the little bits of ramen noodles around my house. :D
Amanda
Oh, that is just priceless! I love it!
My kids spent hours playing in the big jacuzzi tub. They grow up way too fast!
Erica, Can I come over and take a bath at your house? Those bubbles look amazing! Love the goggles! xo
They are adorable; chillin'!
Post a Comment