Bridget 78/365


I'm being considered for a promotion at work; my interview is tomorrow. If
selected, I will be the property manager for this gorgeous, brand new
building on Boston's waterfront. Complete with marina, retail, office and
open performance space. Wish me luck!!

12 comments:

Maureen November 18, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

Good luck! It looks fabulous!

Andrea November 18, 2009 at 12:07 PM  

fingers crossed for you! i'm sure you will ROCK that interview.

Anonymous November 18, 2009 at 12:09 PM  

OMG! How exciting! Lots of love and luck to you. They'd be fools not to hire you.

Linda November 18, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

Good luck to you, Bridget!

mama_gretch November 18, 2009 at 2:49 PM  

You'll have somewhere to park the yacht now! You will get the job. I won't take no for an answer!

Laura November 18, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

Fantastic! Good luck wishes sent your way...

RobinTwo November 18, 2009 at 3:14 PM  

Good luck Brig!!! I'm sure you will knock em dead!

Bridget November 18, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

FYI: The interview went REALLY well. Just got back. Going out for a beer to celebrate!! After work, of course.... ;-)

AMmom78 November 18, 2009 at 3:40 PM  

Ok, I am late to the party here. So glad the interview went well!! What an awesome building.

Edge November 18, 2009 at 3:57 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
S3XinthePantry November 18, 2009 at 4:18 PM  

Glad it went well... sounds wonderful

Kirsten November 19, 2009 at 11:00 AM  

Glad to hear it went well. Fingers still crossed that they give you the job!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP