Erica 63/365


Scott and I are embarking on a minor business venture: custom handmade
motorcycle seats. It started out when he made his own because he couldn't
find exactly what he wanted. It turned out great and he's made a couple
since then. This is one we delivered to a custom chopper shop here in town
today. He does the hardware and the sewing, I do the hand-tooling. We're
gonna see if we can sell a few of 'em, because we enjoy making them and the
extra Christmas money would be welcome. Anybody interested, give me a
holler, we'll be setting up an online presence soon.

5 comments:

adrienne November 4, 2009 at 2:24 PM  

what a great idea! i love this one!

Andrea November 4, 2009 at 2:49 PM  

we are friends with a guy that owns a (very successful) motorcycle resort. if you get a website...let me know and i'll get the info to him. what part of the country are you in? his resort is in NC. my email is adukeinga@yahoo.com

Miss Thystle November 4, 2009 at 2:58 PM  

When you're ready to go, email me (should be able to get me through my blogger ID page) and I'll send you my address here at the shop.

We build custom and semi-custom motorcycles and sell a lot to after market. I'd be happy to send business your way!

Dawn November 4, 2009 at 8:31 PM  

Are you doing Etsy?

Anonymous November 4, 2009 at 11:56 PM  

I thought about looking into Etsy - more than likely we'll buy the domain and build from the ground up, I dabble in that crap on the side, but maybe use a packaged storefront solution like Yahoo. But may use Etsy too. I have lots of research to do. ;-)
Thanks for these leads - will e-mail you ladies shortly!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP