Robin 63/365


"I have had a long day, just got home after 14 hours being gone. I love
working, I am a working person by nature and if I am forced to be home I go
batty. Quickly. But sometimes the strain of working and having the pressure
of my whole family relying on me gets to be too much, and has been too much
for a while. I kept looking up at the moon tonight and was in awe of just
how beautiful it is, I was too tired to get my bigger camera out and use the
tripod to capture a good moon shot, instead I used the point and shoot
through the window, I like the reflection of the moon in the window!"

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP