Gaylynn 60/365
I guess this is really the only "art" that I own. I call it a
clackity-clack. It is all wood and was designed by a physicist. He only
makes a few of each model (my dad bought one first, and his is about twice
the size of mine). You wind it and it twirls (that's the only way I can
describe it) for about 2 hours. I only run it in the evenings when the lamp
below it casts the beautiful shadows on the wall behind it.
clackity-clack. It is all wood and was designed by a physicist. He only
makes a few of each model (my dad bought one first, and his is about twice
the size of mine). You wind it and it twirls (that's the only way I can
describe it) for about 2 hours. I only run it in the evenings when the lamp
below it casts the beautiful shadows on the wall behind it.
7 comments:
Very cool picture! I want one of those! Bex
OOO does he have a website that would be the perfect gift for my partner!
Very cool!
this is a really cool piece --
I wish I could give you more information. I bought it about 7 years ago in a little shop in Salado, Texas. I know they still carry this guys stuff, but I don't know his name or the name of the shop. Sorry.
i love this! how cool!
makes me think of daddy.
Post a Comment