LOL! That is EXCACTLY what would happen, too.
LOL! Thanks for the great laugh this morning!
This is SOOOO Familiar.
UGH! Are you at my house? This is what always happens here too.
I'm sure who ever left this is the same one who left 4 tablespoons of milk in the jug too! Yah.....THANKS!! :{
My husband does this too. Drives me up a wall.
Looks like where I work. Not always fun working with 6 men...
nothing is as annoying as this -- unless the closet is empty too!
grrrrrrrrr...
Ever since I posted the shots of empty rolls last year it HASN'T been a problem! I find posting on Envisage modifies behavior around here!
Gotta love this photo because you know this happens in every single household around the globe. WTF? JUST CHANGE THE DAMN ROLL. GRRRR. LOL
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
11 comments:
LOL! That is EXCACTLY what would happen, too.
LOL! Thanks for the great laugh this morning!
This is SOOOO Familiar.
UGH! Are you at my house? This is what always happens here too.
I'm sure who ever left this is the same one who left 4 tablespoons of milk in the jug too!
Yah.....THANKS!! :{
My husband does this too. Drives me up a wall.
Looks like where I work. Not always fun working with 6 men...
nothing is as annoying as this -- unless the closet is empty too!
grrrrrrrrr...
Ever since I posted the shots of empty rolls last year it HASN'T been a problem! I find posting on Envisage modifies behavior around here!
Gotta love this photo because you know this happens in every single household around the globe. WTF? JUST CHANGE THE DAMN ROLL. GRRRR. LOL
Post a Comment