
I went over to mom's tonight and we made divinity. It really is too early,
since this is more of a Christmas thing, but when you get a low humidity
day, you take advantage of it. Mom wants to take it to Georgia when we see
Andrea for Thanksgiving. It really did turn out good!
7 comments:
What is this? Is it a type of merangue?
What is it? Whatever it is, it looks light and fluffy and yummy!!
Argh. My mom made divinity out the whazoo one year when we were kids. I can't stand the thought of it. (Although I'm sure yours is...er...divine!)
I haven't had divinity for over 30 years. Is it hard to make?
I can't wait to taste it. I'm more of a brownie person tho...just in case you were wondering. ;)
i can't remember the last time i had any divinity! Z will be very happy though - he LOVES it.
Divinity is just eggs whites, sugar, and corn syrup. It isn't something one person can do as well as two, but it also just fun talking while it is cooking.
Post a Comment