We are huge PHC fans - Our first cat was named Keillor, and we have taken Em to two live shows
Ever so cool! Garrison was here for a show last year, but alas, it was sold out by the time I tried to get tickets. Lucky you to get to see him!
The last time I was at the airport, I saw Garrison Keillor. Unmistakable! I end up listening to PHC every Sunday when I'm folding laundry.
Did I mention that the engraving in Terrances wedding ring is "Honey, could we ask for more?"which is the last line of the opening song.I even wrote to him when his daughter Maia was born, as we were expecting Em - he posted it on the website. I was so ridiculously thrilled.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
We are huge PHC fans - Our first cat was named Keillor, and we have taken Em to two live shows
Ever so cool! Garrison was here for a show last year, but alas, it was sold out by the time I tried to get tickets. Lucky you to get to see him!
The last time I was at the airport, I saw Garrison Keillor. Unmistakable! I end up listening to PHC every Sunday when I'm folding laundry.
Did I mention that the engraving in Terrances wedding ring is
"Honey, could we ask for more?"
which is the last line of the opening song.
I even wrote to him when his daughter Maia was born, as we were expecting Em - he posted it on the website. I was so ridiculously thrilled.
Post a Comment