OMG!! If I had my heat up that high my bill would be a million dollars!!!! I turn my heat down to 59 when I'm at work and while I'm sleeping then when I get up it's usually between 62-64.
Yeah, my gas bill in the winter is about $150/month.
I have some autoimmune diseases and have to keep it warm to avoid getting sick. This is high cos it had been 57 in the house... Usually I'm 68 at night and 72 during the day.
2 comments:
OMG!! If I had my heat up that high my bill would be a million dollars!!!! I turn my heat down to 59 when I'm at work and while I'm sleeping then when I get up it's usually between 62-64.
Yeah, my gas bill in the winter is about $150/month.
I have some autoimmune diseases and have to keep it warm to avoid getting sick. This is high cos it had been 57 in the house... Usually I'm 68 at night and 72 during the day.
Post a Comment