That is SUCH a creepy image on the screen, the mobile with Mr. T heads... really!
yeah. had an argument with the ex and hung up last night. when i woke up, i turned my phone off then back on... 40 texts came in. ugh. thanks tmobile.
No kidding. I was so ready to be back on! I t for it thought that I was going to go crazy.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
3 comments:
That is SUCH a creepy image on the screen, the mobile with Mr. T heads... really!
yeah. had an argument with the ex and hung up last night. when i woke up, i turned my phone off then back on... 40 texts came in. ugh. thanks tmobile.
No kidding. I was so ready to be back on! I t for it thought that I was going to go crazy.
Post a Comment