Robin Two 79/365


This is my coworker MikeSam. He works 1st shift in the same dispatch room
that I work 3rd. I guess at times I go a little crazy with the space heater
(I get cold when I get tired), because this is what he felt the need to do
while he was waiting to relieve me since apparantly I had the room just a
little too toasty for him. LOL!

2 comments:

Marie November 18, 2009 at 12:12 PM  

OMFG!!! LOL!

RobinTwo November 18, 2009 at 3:23 PM  

Marie, plus.......you know how excited he will be to see his pic on here.

Hi MikeSam!!! Is this a little less of a "boring" pic? :)

He said our pics are getting boring Marie......Time to get out the vulva's I guess...

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP