Whoa! I kept scrolling back up to this pic cuz I thought it was just taking awhile to come up, then I looked close and thought it was my own reflection, then I was like, oh, DUH!! Hi Sarah! :) lol
It's a picture of me sitting in my dark bedroom. My depression is rearing it's head again. Last year I figured out that I have seasonal depression, and I think the only reason I was able to see it was because of Envisage. This year I can feel it coming on again.
I have already called and started the ball rolling on getting into to see the doctor.
6 comments:
amazing shot...I really had to look hard to see you.
Whoa! I kept scrolling back up to this pic cuz I thought it was just taking awhile to come up, then I looked close and thought it was my own reflection, then I was like, oh, DUH!! Hi Sarah! :) lol
Yes, but you are working towards resolution. THAT is a big step.
Simply becoming aware is a big part of the healing process. So I'm really glad you can feel it this time.
what am i missing? what are you feeling this time? forgive me for being a little slow to catch on to things :)
It's a picture of me sitting in my dark bedroom. My depression is rearing it's head again. Last year I figured out that I have seasonal depression, and I think the only reason I was able to see it was because of Envisage. This year I can feel it coming on again.
I have already called and started the ball rolling on getting into to see the doctor.
Post a Comment