Shannon 64/365


Oops. Forgot to send this yesterday. I'm in Denver at a conference right
now. I love lighting in hotel rooms - it always seems to be this really
warm, glowing, beautiful light. I have actually wondered if some hotels have
3PM as the check-in time just because the light in the hotel rooms will be
at the perfect angle then. This is likely not the case, but this is how I
think.

5 comments:

Andrea November 5, 2009 at 2:25 PM  

well...whatever the lighting is...this is a great picture of you!

sarah two November 5, 2009 at 2:44 PM  

This is a gorgeous picture of you. Enjoy denver!

Bridget November 5, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

Gosh you have pretty eyes! I like your theory about the hotel lighting. Ever noticed how beautiful the light is in the dressing rooms at Banana Republic? Soft and warm and oh so flattering.

mama_gretch November 5, 2009 at 3:42 PM  

How are you liking Denver? 75 and sunny is nice in November, especially after two feet of snow a week ago!

Dando November 5, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

very very pretty picture! i like 3pm check OUT times cuz i get to sleep in. lol

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP