Dirty feet or not, I'm so jealous to see bare foot Halloween pictures! We froze our arses off here in Michigan. Every Halloween it's the same story. Brrrr!!!
hey summer- we must live close to one another!!! i'm in summerville.: )~jennifer from photographic state
HEY!! I live in Summerville too!!
small world, isn't it?!that is really very, very cool. what part of summerville are you?i'm off of hwy. 61.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
Dirty feet or not, I'm so jealous to see bare foot Halloween pictures! We froze our arses off here in Michigan. Every Halloween it's the same story. Brrrr!!!
hey summer- we must live close to one another!!! i'm in summerville.
: )
~jennifer from photographic state
HEY!! I live in Summerville too!!
small world, isn't it?!
that is really very, very cool. what part of summerville are you?
i'm off of hwy. 61.
Post a Comment