Vixen 61/365


I'm not a big Halloween-er. However, here is a pic snapped before the beau
and his buddy went out to a All Hallows Eve party. I took several, but this
one with no flash came out amazing. Can you guess what they are?

5 comments:

syene November 1, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

this is a simply amazing photo!!

Bridget November 1, 2009 at 10:28 AM  

No, but I adore the picture!

RobinTwo November 1, 2009 at 11:00 AM  

What a great shot! This wins my favorite pic of the day. Love it!

Dawn November 1, 2009 at 1:19 PM  

You can tell how old I am when I answer that my first thought was the SW1's from Public Enemy.

Vixen November 6, 2009 at 8:48 PM  

Nice guesses. They are revolutionaries..channeling their inner Che Guevara I guess.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP