Syene 69/365
We bought this book in 1977. It became my very favorite cookbook for a long
time but I let it move to the West coast without me about 7 years ago.
Fortunately, and through some odd twists and turns, I've finally been able
to follow and now live here in West, too! So, once again, it is my favorite
cook book. :-) If you know me, you know that little story is an analogy
for some important parts my life.
time but I let it move to the West coast without me about 7 years ago.
Fortunately, and through some odd twists and turns, I've finally been able
to follow and now live here in West, too! So, once again, it is my favorite
cook book. :-) If you know me, you know that little story is an analogy
for some important parts my life.
1 comments:
Thats pretty cool :)!
Post a Comment