Are you and your husband separated? Sorry if I missed something earlier...
Brave girl. Reconciliation possibilities?
Bridget, I have to chuckle at you. You were the first comment on my picture the day he moved out.Linda, I don't think either of us knows what in the heck we're doing.
Ooops sorry - I can't keep up I guess. I know what it's like to be in that flux period - do I stay or do I go thing. Follow your gut...good luck.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
Are you and your husband separated? Sorry if I missed something earlier...
Brave girl. Reconciliation possibilities?
Bridget, I have to chuckle at you. You were the first comment on my picture the day he moved out.
Linda, I don't think either of us knows what in the heck we're doing.
Ooops sorry - I can't keep up I guess. I know what it's like to be in that flux period - do I stay or do I go thing. Follow your gut...good luck.
Post a Comment