Bridget 213/365


I wish I could figure out what's in his hand...what is that?

14 comments:

Judy March 31, 2010 at 9:38 PM  

My guess is a cigarette...looking weird since it is white against white.

Amanda Nellie March 31, 2010 at 10:02 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda Nellie March 31, 2010 at 10:02 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda Nellie March 31, 2010 at 10:02 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda Nellie March 31, 2010 at 10:02 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda Nellie March 31, 2010 at 10:04 PM  

What I meant to say, without posting it eighty times, is that it's one of those flosser thingies.

RobinTwo March 31, 2010 at 11:52 PM  

Yes HH, I think you are right. He is holding it by the part where the floss is strung and then the end is just a point. I hate those things by the way. They just dont work in my teeth..

adrienne April 1, 2010 at 7:17 AM  

flosser thingie- i love them!

Sheila April 1, 2010 at 10:25 AM  

I was thinking the same thing too -- a flosser thing!!

Bridget April 1, 2010 at 11:02 AM  

Thanks for filling me in! For the record, think its GROSS to floss your teeth ANYWHERE except in your bathroom. Yuk.

Anonymous April 1, 2010 at 12:40 PM  

I am with you Bridge...besides, i was going to say a doobie.

sarah two April 1, 2010 at 2:12 PM  

I have a roll of dental floss in the console of my car. You never know when you'll need it.

mama_gretch April 1, 2010 at 3:35 PM  

I love to pick my teeth while driving home! It's the only time I'll do it (I'm alone in the car, thank you!)

nicole from envisage April 3, 2010 at 7:01 PM  

I also thought it looked like a joint!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP