Sarah 213/365


We spent the day at Candices today, I LOVE their home, seriously green with envy right now. I put Jacelyns hat on and snapped a picture, I think possibly the only picture of me in a hat that exists.

ps. Candice says I need to eat.

4 comments:

Kirsten April 2, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

of course you already know how i feel about this picture but Candice is right. You do need to eat! just eat healthier and you will still lose weight!

Anonymous April 2, 2010 at 11:02 AM  

I DO eat, I swear it! Just not as much as I used to and much healthier.

I told Candice yesterday that she is just like a Jewish mother, a food pusher!

Anonymous April 2, 2010 at 2:23 PM  

Very nice photo of you!

nicole from envisage April 3, 2010 at 7:03 PM  

I was going to say nice photo of you! As long as you are eating well :-)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP