Kirsten 203/365

Cheat - This is Lisa and Russ. Our old Neighbors. You have no idea how much we miss living next door to this crazy yet wonderful family of 9! When Lisa heard about my health problems she told me not to worry about food for the next week. They are owners (Russ is the pastor) of a church called "The Source". Because of how active they are, and the fact we lived next door we know many of the members. They put a sign up list to help us out and have every day covered for dinners. OH how grateful we are!!!!

3 comments:

Linda March 24, 2010 at 7:41 PM  

This is so great to hear. I'm glad some of the community has kicked in to help out you and your family. That's awesome!

Mary Jane March 24, 2010 at 9:00 PM  

Oh my....thank God for friends. I wish we lived closer cause even though I don't cook, Nathan would make you something wonderful to eat and I would bring the hugs.

Kirsten March 25, 2010 at 10:09 AM  

Thanks MJ :) the thought is great enough alone!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP