marie 207/365
Let me share one of my (many) pet peeves. In the mornings I like to eat my
breakfast without trying to hurdle over preteen girls. I've asked them a
million times to please do their morning routine and eat their breakfast
before emptying the dishwasher. They listen for like a day and then go back
to doing again so I have to reach around for the food, plates,
pan...whatever. Not only THAT, but they don't take the dishes from the
dishwasher and put them away. They take ALL the dishes out and stack them on
the counter first, THEN they put them away. Hello people? I know you hate
doing this chore so when I show you over and over and over again how you
could make it easier and more efficient I'm doing for you, not because it's
fun for me to teach 12 year olds how to empty the dishwasher, K? Thanks.
(Ally thought I was taking a picture of the stupid cat who was trying to
drink out of the faucet. No Ally it's you and I want to punch the back of
your head right now.)
p.s. I don't punch my kids.
2 comments:
WHY do they do that with the dishes...stack them and THEN put them away? Adrianna does the same thing. I also hate trying to make dinner around her and a messy kitchen. Drives me nuts.
After she has taken ALL the dishes out...I would make her put every single one back in and then make her unload the dishwasher the proper way! Then ask her if it was worth her time. Make her do it that way EVERY time!!! She might start coming around to doing then correctly.
PS. I would want to punch her too. (yes I know its a feeling and you wouldn't actually do it :) I wouldn't either)
Post a Comment