Judy 207/365
This a bit of a cheat but wanted to share the recycling experience with
this kitchen in our
Adirondack cottage. When we bought the property this kitchen was a
nightmare....old smelly cabinets, a turquoise stove and original floor tile.
My next door neighbor in NJ was remodeling her kitchen and gave me her old
cabinets. They spent the winter in my basement and I sanded, primed and
painted them
over the next 6 months. I took them in my van (7 hr. Trip) to the cottage
and we were able to use every cabinet but 1 12 inch wall cabinet. This is
the end result with new
counter top, sink and stove. We have since put a shelf over the stove to
hold the MW. I also put down a new vinyl floor. The sage green cabinets
look nice with a putty tone wall paint.
Total cost about $1000 for installation, paint and tile. My neighbor was
overwhelmed at the transformation of her cabinets.
2 comments:
beautiful! you did a great job.
It looks so inviting and beautiful. Great job.
Post a Comment