Robin Two 207/365


Thanks Marie!!!!! You're pretty fricken' swell :)

.............and we didn't even need to use Stella's dog harness to keep her
from falling over the railing. ;)

What a couple beotches can't accomplish when we put our minds to it!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous March 29, 2010 at 9:41 AM  

PLEASE make Marie come with you this August.

RobinTwo March 29, 2010 at 1:31 PM  

I'm workin on it MJ, I'm working on it. I want her to BAD!!!

Marie March 29, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

Send a babysitter and I'm so in. How many days are you going to be gone? What days again?

Anonymous March 29, 2010 at 1:49 PM  

PWEASE PWEASE PWEASE MARIE? They are arriving on a Friday and going home on a Sunday. August 20-22.

AmyGirl March 29, 2010 at 4:21 PM  

I can stay with them Saturday afternoon until Sunday afternoon....can you get someone to help with Friday night? Sounds like they REALLY want you to go!

RobinTwo March 29, 2010 at 11:27 PM  

Marie???????

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP