marie 209/365


Well this is what happens when you leave RobinTwo alone for a few minutes
while you make dinner. You women seeing her in August? This is fair warning,
do not leave her to her own devices.

5 comments:

Andrea March 28, 2010 at 1:20 PM  

hmmm....i don't have any wallpaper that needs stripping. ;)

Robin March 28, 2010 at 2:07 PM  

That is so something I would do! :) Is it a Robin thing???

RobinTwo March 28, 2010 at 6:04 PM  

Look, I'm sorry but that wallpaper HAD to come down!!!! Am I wrong? lol ;)

Marie March 29, 2010 at 8:42 AM  

No, you are correct, it is hideous and I am planning on painting that room, but now the task is moved up to damn near NOW. You better get your ass back over with some tweezers to get the rest down!

RobinTwo March 29, 2010 at 8:50 PM  

LOL!! I will, don't you worry your sweet little bippee.......... :)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP