Sarah 209/365


42 lbs down and a new pair of pants. My next step involves working out and cutting out the soda, completely.

I'm feeling ok, now if only my brain would slow down and my heart would catch up I think I could actually start moving forward.

4 comments:

Dawn March 28, 2010 at 3:24 PM  

You will. And cutting out soda will really help. I walked away from those beverages in 1999, and have never regretted it.

Judy March 28, 2010 at 7:10 PM  

One day at a time got me through a very sad time in my life.

Edge March 29, 2010 at 2:42 AM  

Hey lady, you have been moving forward! Might not seem like it to you, but I can see it clear as day. You've made some huge progress in the past few weeks! Bex

Anonymous March 29, 2010 at 8:42 AM  

It's funny how life pushes us in certain directions. You are headed towards better health and happier days I'm sure. You should be so proud of yourself!!! Bridget

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP