Mary Jane 203/365


Yep, this picture sums it all up...Grey day....I just wish everybody was
happy, healthy and no tears or sadness or people cutting off other people's
heads and hands and dumping the body in the woods (yeah, right there in
downtown Atlanta...it happened), or that nobody was hungry, or lonely or
hurting...that nobody wanted to fight anymore or flip people off in traffic,
or be mean to animals, or hurt little kids, or worry about money or lie to
people or steal from them, or call each other names, or judge people
or...some days it just seems so hopeless. And then I come on to my favorite
site and see my favorite people's lives.....like red velvet cupcakes, or a
remembered night from my BFF, or a beautiful boat or a sweet smile from a
cutie patootie girl with no pants, or a funny scruffy dog, or a super
totally awesome new toaster, or sweet babies and dogs and kids happy and
playing and new appliances or a scrumptious little chunky baby or a wild
night of partying, or a sleeping dog or exotic people and places or chicken
salad and no cigarettes or a goat that needs a scrunchie or SNOW...how could
I forget snow or red birds or me and Andrea laughing our asses off, or
gorgeous Baby Girl, or food or sunsets or food, did i mention food....and I
see all of these lives and feel your pains and feel your joys and laugh at
your jokes or wish I was there to hug you...and wow, this post went in a
totally different direction than how I started out. For goodness sake, I am
sitting here crying and thinking about how great it is that I have ya'll.

7 comments:

Amanda Nellie March 23, 2010 at 2:27 PM  

I'm crying too. I get the same way about this project and the women I participate with.

Anonymous March 23, 2010 at 3:14 PM  

(((HUG)))

Bridget March 23, 2010 at 3:18 PM  

We love you too MJ!!!! And I love this post. It really sums up the project.

Andrea March 23, 2010 at 3:27 PM  

such nice sentiments. :)

adrienne March 23, 2010 at 3:51 PM  

i have head to toe goosebumps and tears in my eyes- either that was one of the greatest posts ever or my pregnancy hormones have gone wild again... i have a feeling it's both :) so many hugs to you lady!!!

Sheila March 23, 2010 at 6:18 PM  

Mary Jane, your post made my day! This site has really become a HUGE part of my day -- and I can't believe that we're more than halfway! You ladies are my friends!

Edge March 24, 2010 at 6:58 AM  

Amen! Bex

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP