Boy oh boy, you wouldn't believe the SHIT STORM this comment I put on my Facebook page stirred up!!!! I guess this health care bill issue really put some people on edge today......Good grief ;-{ No COMMENT....................... :-X
Had it rain down on me today - and a huge heap of frustration ensued. I ACCEPT THAT MY OPINIONS DIFFER THAN SOME OF MY MORE CONSERVATIVE FRIENDS - what I cannot accept is the assumption that because I am not outraged by the health care reform, I must be stupid or I "clearly don't understand" it.
I don't try to convert people to my POV - I respect that we are all different and have different beliefs. Not sure why the same courtesy isn't afforded to me.
i can only imagine. i have my own opinions and i'll share them with those that really care to listen but really...i am SICK of reading about it and hearing about it.
SarahTwo - you have articulated what frustrates me most about differing opinions in our current political climate. I wish that everyone would just treat each other with courtesy & respect, and not demean another for having an opinion that differs from theirs.
Well, basically what came out of it was a big mouthed husband of one of my friends deleted me as a FB friend and BLOCKED me. LOL!! NO love loss though........He has annoyed me with just about every post he has put on FB, no matter what the subject. And the funny part was, his name never even entered my mind when I posted this (I ususally just sorts skip over all his ramblings), but I guess he assumned because he had a debate going with 35 comments on it, I must have been speaking about him. What a HOT head. LOL ;)
8 comments:
Why the shit storm? I think we were all thinking the same thing yesterday. I'd like some kitten pictures please.
Amen, sistah.
Had it rain down on me today - and a huge heap of frustration ensued. I ACCEPT THAT MY OPINIONS DIFFER THAN SOME OF MY MORE CONSERVATIVE FRIENDS - what I cannot accept is the assumption that because I am not outraged by the health care reform, I must be stupid or I "clearly don't understand" it.
I don't try to convert people to my POV - I respect that we are all different and have different beliefs. Not sure why the same courtesy isn't afforded to me.
GRUMP.
i can only imagine. i have my own opinions and i'll share them with those that really care to listen but really...i am SICK of reading about it and hearing about it.
SarahTwo - you have articulated what frustrates me most about differing opinions in our current political climate. I wish that everyone would just treat each other with courtesy & respect, and not demean another for having an opinion that differs from theirs.
Oh, and I am all for kitten pictures :)
I LOVE a good shit storm! LOL Rock on R2!
Well, basically what came out of it was a big mouthed husband of one of my friends deleted me as a FB friend and BLOCKED me. LOL!! NO love loss though........He has annoyed me with just about every post he has put on FB, no matter what the subject. And the funny part was, his name never even entered my mind when I posted this (I ususally just sorts skip over all his ramblings), but I guess he assumned because he had a debate going with 35 comments on it, I must have been speaking about him. What a HOT head. LOL ;)
And yes........please bring on the kitten pictures, what's for dinner and results of your kids conference...... :)
Facebook is for fluffy stuff like that. Not yucky politics ;{ LOL
Post a Comment