have you ever seen that TV show "Hoarders?" NOT that this looks anything like that, but it always makes me want to go on a big organizing spree.
Wow, your little guy will want for NOTHING! Well, except diapers right?!And Nicole is right, there is something very 'Hoarders' about this shot!
May I make a recommendation? I found having storage boxes marked with the age for clothes and items made it easier for me not to miss items and have them never get worn.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
3 comments:
have you ever seen that TV show "Hoarders?" NOT that this looks anything like that, but it always makes me want to go on a big organizing spree.
Wow, your little guy will want for NOTHING! Well, except diapers right?!
And Nicole is right, there is something very 'Hoarders' about this shot!
May I make a recommendation? I found having storage boxes marked with the age for clothes and items made it easier for me not to miss items and have them never get worn.
Post a Comment