Sheila 210/365


Hubby bought herbs for spring planting. Herbs make me think of English
comedian Eddie Izzard.

He talks about the difference in our languages...in America we say "erbs",
in England they say "herbs" - because there's a fucking H in it!

4 comments:

Petrat March 31, 2010 at 10:30 AM  

I'm seeing him in May!

mama_gretch March 31, 2010 at 2:27 PM  

OMG, I am such an Eddie Izzard fan. I can just picture him saying that! I'm jealous of those of you who get to see him!

Anonymous March 31, 2010 at 8:45 PM  

Now that is pretty dang funny!

Sheila March 31, 2010 at 9:43 PM  

Petra - he's awesome live! Enjoy!

Mama Gretch - any opportunity you can, go see him. The sad thing is, he doesn't perform in drag anymore...at least not in TX.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP